Welcome to our family web log! Subscribe by rss feed or email to get the updates. Thanks for stopping by.

Sunday, March 2, 2008

"Secrets of Droon"


This is an interview with Spencer about his favorite book series, "The Secrets of Droon"

Shayne: First of all Spencer, what is "Droon?"
SPencer: Droon is a magical place of wizards and sorcerers and all sorts of magical objects. Droon has magic because... There was magic in both worlds but it was taken away from a evil princess named "Samaldra"

Shayne: Why do you like these books?
Spencer: I like reading them because it is about a magical place and I like fairy tales--they are cool!, The major characters are: Keeha, Eric, Julie, Niel, Max. My favorite character is Eric, who got powers from Droon by accident. He has glasses. The other characters are Spar, King Zello, Queen Renut.


Shayne: How many of these book have you read?
Spencer: I have read 27 so far, I want to read all of them!

Shayne: What is your favorite Droon book so far?
Spencer: Wow, that is hard to choose, I think it probably book #1, because it was the beginning, and they did a lot of things and I found out about all the characters and the map and everything.


This is a picture of the author here. Here is fun game that I like of the Secret of Droon

1 comment:

sara said...

your blog is so cute...i love the video of Spencer with the new glasses!