Welcome to our family web log! Subscribe by rss feed or email to get the updates. Thanks for stopping by.

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Guffeys do DISNEY

Spring Break in Disneyland

We are a few weeks overdue for this post, but the kids have been raring to send up some photos of them in Disneyland. Here are some thoughts about the trip from Ben:

DAD: What was your favorite part about your visit to Disneyland?
BEN: My favorite ride was Big Thunder Mountain, because it was fast and I got to put my hands up in the air.

DAD: What other rides did you like?
BEN: I liked Space Mountain and Buzz Lightyear astroblasters. I like Star Tours too, and Roger Rabbit ride

DAD: Sounds like you like them all. I thought you liked the tiki room the best....
BEN: Nooooo, too scary, those birds are creepy.


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Reminds me of the trip we took to Dland with you, Shayne, and my brother, Danny.